- Coastline Chemical Grout Injection is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at our sole discretion. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Coastline Chemical Grout Injection. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- Coastline Chemical Grout Injection will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Coastline Chemical Grout Injection recognises the importance of personally identifiable information collected and protection of customer privacy. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, the term customers includes visitors to our website and users of our services. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cwth) in relation to the handling of personal information.
We collect personal information when we provide services to you. Generally it will be obvious why we are collecting your information and how we plan to use it.
Personal information collected is from our online contact form such as your name, telephone number and email address.
As a general rule we do not collect sensitive information. However, if we do, it will usually be for the purposes of providing our goods or services and if the law requires us to, we will always seek your consent to collect it.
Use of Information
We use your provided information for administrative activities, for example service provision, quotes and billing and for marketing and client relationship purposes.
Use by Third Parties
Coastline Chemical Grout Injection from time to time may disclose your information to its service providers and contractors to help us in the provision of services to you.
Coastline Chemical Grout Injection strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable customer information. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Use of Aggregate Data
When you are using our website, we also collect information about your activity and what pages you visit. This information is used to improve our services and marketing research and includes information about your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your ISP). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the delivery of content on our website.
Online Links to External Sites
What else you should know about privacy on the Internet
Log out of any applications when finished using and close your browser when your online session is complete.
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal correspondence or information. As an individual you you are responsible for access and security of your computer or device.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the Internet it is possible this information may be collected and used by others. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
Access to Personal Information and Further Information.
You have a right to access personal information we hold about you and to seek correction of errors. In some circumstance access my be denied, if this is the case we will tell you why. To request access, please contact us.
Coastline Chemical Grout Injection
Mail: 9 Parker Ave, Sorrento, WA 6020.
Telephone: 0450 818 944 / 0400 325 975